The PIR（Passive Infrared Detection） Sensor module allows you to sense motion. It is almost always used to detect the motion of a human body within the sensor's range. It is often referred to used "PIR", "Pyroelectric", "Passive Infrared" and "IR Motion" sensor. The module has an on-board pyroelectric sensor, conditioning circuitry and a dome shaped Fresnel lens.
Human detection sensor Arduino IR Body Infrared Sensor Module
To human or animal body for infrared pyroelectric motion sensors based on pyroelectric effect of the human body, can be detected with the Fresnel lens to the sensor detection range farther broader. Expansion board dedicated sensor with Arduino in combination, can be easily related to human or animal interaction.
The body the thermoluminescence movement sensor pin definitions :1 - signal output, 2 - Power Supply, 3 - GND
1. detection angle of 120 degrees.
2. detection range of 7 m.
3. Size: 32x24mm
4. TTL switch signal output high signal output (3.3V), low signal output (0.4V).
5. trigger time is adjustable 0.3 seconds to 10 mins
6. Commonly used in anti-theft devices and other equipment.
7. modules have been forced to set to work reusable trigger
8. 4.5 to 20V working voltage